Tweens and teens ages 10+: Send us your videos for our first-ever Virtual Talent Showcase!
Create a 1-3 minute video of yourself performing a special talent. Talents may include but are not limited to:
Singing Dancing Playing an Instrument Reciting a Poem
Comedy Magic Gymnastics Sports skills
All videos will be screened by library staff and edited by WHCi. The Talent Showcase will be telecast on July 20th at 6PM and subsequently available for viewing on social media.
1. For West Hartford students and residents ages 10-18.
2. Household members (younger or older than 10-18) may accompany performers.
3. Participants must return a video release form to email@example.com and upload videos to this Google Drive account by July 6. If you need help with uploading, see contact information below.
4. Videos should be suitable for broadcast (good lighting / sound quality and appropriate content).
5. Videos should include a brief introduction, including the performer’s first name, grade, and one-sentence description of their talent. Ex. “Hi, I’m John. I’m in 7th grade. Today I will be performing three magic tricks.”
6. Videos may be edited for length.
For general questions about the Talent Showcase, contact Kari Karp, Teen Services Librarian kkarp@westhartfordCT.gov or 860-561-6990
For questions about uploading, contact Jennifer Evans, Executive Director, West Hartford Community Television Jennifer@westhartfordCT.gov or 860-561-7955