Paint Your Pet!
- You will need a 5” x 7” photo of your pet. A color copy is just fine.
- Because of the technique we will use to draw the pet, your photo needs to be 5x7. The photo should be printed - a pic on your phone or tablet won’t work. If you have a picture but you don’t have that size or can‘t print it, we can help you if you let us know in advance.
- A close-up of your pet’s face is best, but you can also use a full-length picture. Either will work.
- If you’d like to attend, but don’t have a pet or picture, that’s okay. The teacher will have several photos to choose from that you can paint.
- All materials will be provided - paint, paper, brushes, etc.
Nancy Roman is a Connecticut portrait artist who has conducted watercolor workshops throughout the region for several years. Come with a photo and two hours later, you will have a watercolor portrait ready to frame!
No experience is necessary.